All pricing is in Canadian Dollars
We Offer Shipping Anywhere in Canada with the flat rate of $9.95 CAD.
** For some items that are Heavy or Large size boxes or Special order item, a extra shipping charge may apply, at our discretion. Additionally, any overweight shipments are subject to additional freight charges.
Shipping Charge for any Remote, Air Stage, or Rural Destinations – Please understand that we incur heavy shipping charges for these out of reach locations, an additional shipping charge may apply, at our discretion.
We will ship your order to the address EXACTLY as it is inputted on our website, therefore orders returned to us undeliverable due to customer input error will not be re-shipped without a form of payment to cover new shipping costs.
Estimated Times for Delivery
Ontario and Quebec – Approximately 2 or 3 business days
Manitoba, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan & Nova Scotia – Approximately 3 to 5 business days
British Columbia, Alberta, Prince Edward Island & Newfoundland – Approximately 5 to 7 business days
Any Territories and Remote areas – Approximately 7 to 12 business days.
Most orders are shipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcel within Canada and to USA destinations,
Please Note: US Customers are responsible for any duties and taxes imposed by local customs agencies. Mywellcare.ca does not charge for or collect these fees.
US Customers will Pay $60.00 shipping charges per ITEM – For some items that are Heavy or Large size boxes or Special order item, a ADDITIONAL shipping charge may apply, at our discretion. Additionally any overweight shipments are subject to additional freight charges.
In order to process your order without delays it is important to provide complete and accurate shipping information as well as a current email address and phone number where you can be reached in the event of a shipping address issue. Note: It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a reliable shipping address. If a Canada post tracking confirmation, or Courier tracking confirmation indicates that an order has been delivered, then we are not responsible for re-shipping or a refund of the order, if it has been lost. We will ship your order to the address EXACTLY as it is input on our website, therefore orders returned to us undeliverable due to customer input error will not be re-shipped without a form of payment to cover new shipping costs.
Prices do not include taxes and shipping fees. The methods of payment accepted are cheques, Visa or MasterCard. We offer net 30 day terms for qualifying accounts. A credit card must be placed on file. Any balance due over 30 days will be subject to a 2% service charge and all balances will be charged to the credit card. Orders under $100 must be paid by credit card. Credit card payments must be authorized at the time of placing the order. Prices are subject to fluctuation and may change without notice. Failure to keep your account current will result in exclusion from our free shipping policy.
Healthcare professionals, institutions and distributors/dealers may request a return authorization # from our office which is required for returns. Write this number on the outside of your returned item. If you receive incorrect merchandise as a result of OrthoCanada’s error, we will pay for the return shipping expenses and no restocking fee will be applied. For all other returns, we will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the restocking fee, once the merchandise has been received and inspected. The returned item must come back in new condition with its original package. Use extra caution when packing to avoid damage. An unsatisfactory product may be returned within 10 days of receipt, for full refund. After 10 days, there is a 15% restocking fee applied; and 25% after 30 days. No returns are accepted past 60 days.
Special or custom orders, pillows, braces and all support garments worn next to the skin are non-returnable.
If a product shipped to you is unclaimed and returned to MediLine Enterprises Inc. by the courier, you will be charged the standard shipping fee. If you request that an unclaimed product returned to MediLine Enterprises Inc. be shipped to you again, a second shipping fee will apply.
You must report a defective product or shipping error immediately upon receipt, to qualify for an exchange. If a package arrives damaged, note the damage or shortage in quantity in detail on your copy and the driver’s copy of the delivery receipt or bill of lading and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage. Promptly call MediLine. Save the packaging and merchandise for inspection.
Important Message for the General Public
If you are not a healthcare professional and wish to purchase products from this site, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider (physiotherapist, physician, doctor or therapist) first.
Mediline enterprises Inc is unable to offer any product recommendations, medical diagnosis or therapeutic advice to the general public, whether from telephone or email inquires.
However, the general public is welcome to order from our website.
If you are not a medical professional but wish to place an order, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- No product or treatment advice will be provided to the general public by MediLine Enterprises Inc. MediLine Enterprises Inc suggests that you consult your healthcare provider (physiotherapist, physician, doctor or therapist) prior to making any product purchase.
- All sales to the general public are final, unless MediLine Enterprises Inc is unable to deliver the product within a standard timeframe (in which case you will be contacted by a customer service representative and your payment will not be processed). No refunds will be issued for any reason. Please refer to the official procedure for exchange of defective merchandise.
- Once an order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. Products typically ship within 3-5 business days. When an order is shipped, an email with the tracking number is sent to you. Typical delivery times are between 5-10 business days from the date that an order is placed, but may be longer for remote geographical locations. Our courier is Canada Post Service. Other than the order confirmation and tracking number, MediLine Enterprises Inc is unable to provide any additional updates regarding delivery times unless there is an unusual delay. Business days are Monday to Friday only, excluding holidays.
- If an order is not received within 10 business days of being placed, you agree to notify MediLine Enterprises Inc by sending an email containing your Web Order number, to email@example.com
- If the package is damaged upon delivery, you agree that it is your responsibility to refuse to accept it. Once a package is signed for, neither MediLine Enterprises Inc nor the courier has any legal responsibility for the damage.
- If the product is defective, you agree to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the defect (in which case you will be contacted by a customer service representative to coordinate the delivery of a replacement). Attaching an image of the defective product will also be very useful in resolving the issue.
- If the wrong product has been shipped, you agree to email email@example.com with the details of the error (in which case you will be contacted by a customer service representative shortly thereafter).