- Adjustable Heel Lift helps to ease low back and hip pain caused by leg length discrepancies.
- Heel lift provides shock absorption to help relieve pain and discomfort from heel spurs, general heel bruising, tendinitis, and other clinical conditions.
- This lift is durable and comfortable.
- The Adjustable Heel Lift has three layers of 1/8″ sponge rubber secured with industrial grade adhesive.
- The height can be adjusted from 0.375″ to 0.125″ .
- A rubber bottom helps keep the lift in place in any closed heel footwear.
- Not sold in pairs.
In the case of Heel Spurs or General Heel Bruising, you should use Adjustable Heel Lift Wedge as heel pad so it can absorb shocks from heel strikes.
For Achilles Tendonitis condition, use the full thickness and remove one layer at a time, as tolerated, until the lift can be completely removed. It may be beneficial to the patient to place the lifts bilaterally in this situation so as not to create a leg length deficiency. Not sold in pairs.
Determine the appropriate thickness needed. If the full thickness is needed but cannot be tolerated initially, start with one thickness and later reattach the second and third layers as they can be tolerated. The layers can be reattached with heavy duty rubber cement.
Instructions of Use:
Heel Lift should be placed in shoe worn on shorter leg with the vinyl surface up. Adjust the height of the lift by peeling off one or more layers.
If you have questions about the use of this product consult your health care professional.
|DETAILED SKUS||ACC-575-LRG, ACC-575-MED, ACC-575-SML|