Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Transmission Gel is based on the same “can’t be copied” formula of the world standard, Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel, but without fragrance or color.
Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel expires 5 years from the date of manufacture, as long as it’s stored out of the light and at room temperature.
- Features Snap Cap™ dispenser engineered to eliminate drips and “draw –back”
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Unique “can’t be copied” formula is hypoallergenic; bacteriostatic and non-sensitizing
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- No salt, no formaldehyde
- Not a spermicide
- Water soluble