ECOLAB Disinfectant wipes and surface cleaner – Asepti-Wipes II (180 wipes/ Unit) is one of the best disinfectant wipes in the market right now. it has a capability of killing 99.9% germs in no time.
• Asepti-Wipe II is a non woven disposable cloth designed for use in hospitals and other critical care areas where control of the hazards of cross-contamination is required such as Surgery rooms, Recovery rooms, Anesthesia and X-Ray rooms, Cat. Labs, Emergency room, Orthopedic clinics, New-Born Nursery, Respiratory Therapy, Radiology and Central Supply centers.
• It is designed for use on surfaces and equipment such as stainless steel, glass, tables, carts, baskets, counters, cabinets, telephones and other hard, non-porous surfaces.
– Dual quaternary / alcohol formula Exhibits effective virucidal activity against
bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces.
– Ready-to-use wipes Disinfectant, applicator and storage all in one
– Colorless formula with slight alcohol odor Provides a more comfortable work/treatment area.
Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Dispenser: To start feed: Remove large cover and discard seal from container. From center of towelette roll, pull up towelette corner, twist it into a point and thread it through the hole in the container cover. Pull through about one inch. Replace cover. Pull out first towelette and snap off at a 90o angle. Remaining towelettes feed automatically ready for next use. When through using, keep small center cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
Disinfection: Open, unfold wipe to remove gross filth. Use second wipe to thoroughly wet surface. Allow to remain wet for 5 minutes. Let air dry.